Engineered Pre Buildings are the state-of-the-art steel solution to developing an efficient and cost-effective infrastructure. PEB’s offer ultimate design flexibility and an extremely short construction time (right from initial design to completion). They are supplied as a fully finished product along with steel structure, building accessories and roof cladding. They require no on-site fabrication or welding – they can simply be bolted together as per specifications. PEBs are best suited for warehouses, sports halls, factories, workshops, distribution centers, cold storages, supermarkets, aircraft hangars or any ground + two-storey constructionStrengths of our PEB’s are:
• Clear spans up to 100m without internal columns
• Flexibility in building dimensions
• ISO 9001 quality accreditation
• Easy expansion
• Fixed deadlines and costs
• Weather-tight roof and wall coverings with accessories for long maintenance free exteriors
Advantages of Our PEB’s are:
• Single source responsibility
• Low initial cost
• Engineering flexibility
• Faster overall project completion
• Low maintenance
• Fast modular expandability
Our PEB’s include:Primary structures: H/I Beams
H/I Beams in the PEB industry often refer to primary built-up members. Primary members consist of columns, rafters, beams etc. These are fabricated from high strength Gr. 50 HR plates. Plates are cut to size and shape. Built up sections are made form these plates in Automatic Beam Welding Line using submerged arc welding.Secondary Members :
Secondary Members in the PEB industry refer mostly to longitudinal roof and wall members that are roll formed from galvanized coils. Secondary members used in a PEB include steel purlins, side runners, fascia channels, door posts, window posts, rafter stays, and column stays base angles and other miscellaneous structural parts.
* ”Z” sections acting as longitudinal roof purlins and longitudinal wall girts that connect to columns & rafters and support exterior roof and wall panels.
* "C” sections used primarily in framed openings and as a transition member between partial block walls and wall panels.
* Steel Deck used to support concrete slabs in second level flooring.
* Base angles, gable angles, and mezzanine edge angles.
Roofing & Cladding Systems
We offer you choice of 5 different types of roofing and cladding systems that enhance the aesthetic appeal of the building and are ideally suited for rapid and low cost construction.Exterior Facades
Single Skin Panels are trapezoidal ribbed sheets roll formed from thin mill finish or pre-painted Zn-Al coated steel and aluminum coils and cut-to-length to meet the requirements of a specific building
Sandwich Panels have a polyurethane foam core sandwiched between two single skin metal panels (or an exterior single skin metal panel and an interior aluminum faced laminate).PEB Accessories
Trims and Flashing include eave trim, eave gutters, downspouts, gable trim, curved eave panels, flashing around building accessories, etc. which are produced from pre-painted Zn-Al coated steel or aluminum sheets that are bent to the required shape.